Engineering Sydney is the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies' industry aligned body that collaborates and develops partnerships with business leaders and organisations.
It is the conduit for industry engagement with the faculty's five Foundations, centres of expertise and Alumni network.
- Fosters engagement, collaboration and support from industry and government
- Brings industry and students together
- Provides information services
- Develops alumni relations and encourages alumni engagement
Our Board includes Foundation Presidents and Directors, Centre Directors and the Engineering Sydney Alumni Organisation President. A representative of University Relations is also included on the board.
Engineering Sydney is involved in a number of activities including:
- Engineering and IT Careers Fairs
- Research Conversazione– our annual showcase or research to industry
- Alumni newsletters
Contact us to discuss how your organisation can benefit from a partnership with Engineering Sydney.