Enrolment information for research students

Students commencing a research degree (PhD or MPhil), and those returning from a period of suspension must enrol online.

Enrolling in units of study

Postgraduate research students are required to complete certain compulsory units of study. For more information on this, please visit the Higher Degree by Research Administration Centre (HDRAC) units of study website

For more information on your enrolment, please contact HDRAC directly:

T: (02) 8627 4343

Next Steps

Once you have completed your online enrolment you should see the Postgraduate Officer in your School to organise your building access, work space, computer and so forth.

Postgraduate Officer Details

School of Aerospace, Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering
Telephone: + 61 2 9351 2338
Location: Room S442, Level 4, Mechanical Engineering Building (J07)

Australian Centre for Field Robotics
Telephone: + 61 2 9351 8143
Location: Rose Street Building (J04) – access using telephone by main entry

School of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
Telephone: + 61 2 9351 5019
Location: Room 443, Level 4, Chemical Engineering Building (J01)

School of Civil Engineering
Telephone: +61 2 9351 3656
Location: Room 440, Level 3, Civil Engineering Building (J05)

School of Electrical and Information Engineering
Telephone: +61 2 9351 7196
Location: Room 402, Level 4, Electrical Engineering Building (J03)

School of Information Technologies
Telephone: +61 2 9351 8961
Location: Ask at reception on Level 2, School of IT Building (J12)